Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SuB Speaks for OS (Operating System)

Well Well Well! after 20 years of Experience + Knowledge... most of us (Human) knows what is OS (Operating System) Right?

We have Microsoft, Linux and also Macintosh... at least the 3 most famous in the market.

Personal Experience in OS with the 3 of them.
1. Windws 98
2. Windows 2000 Pro
3. Windows XP home
4. Windows Vista Home Basic
5. Macintosh 10.4 Tiger
6. Macintosh 10.5 Leopard
7. Macintosh 10.6 Snow Leopard
8. Linux uBuntu
9. Linux Puppy
10. AND NOW! Windows 7 Pro

Now if you ask me which is the best Operating System, i will only answer depend of the User.
But what makes me feel uncomfortable is, people say: Trust me, when you get a Mac, you won't wanna go back to windows. Mac is the Best! Mac This and Mac That. so what??
I'm not saying Mac is not good, I personally think that Mac is very creative and currently no one else can beat them in terms of creativity.

But not after experiencing Windows 7. Let me tell you (Macintosh Freak)
Microsoft is growing and there are still higher percentage of user believe and will stay with Windows, even those that using Mac? you don't trust me? Prove! look at Macintosh, they have to create "Boot camp" to sell their Mac to windows user! only Loser will compensate with others!!

So Mac user, please leave windows user alone!
And stop those whatever Mac doesn't support virus thingy is a super lame way to sell a MAC!!

1 comment:

mtch said...

mac is creative? don think so, i can 'bible' you kao kao... and make sure you buy my 'bible'.

anyway, yes.. leave windows user alone. Thanks for that. if not there are going to get trouble.

lol...

your blog is entertainin man.. at least to me.